Registration, labeling, identification and control of Fixed Assets and products.
In order to take inventory, it is necessary to know the requirements of the company at the time of making the work. The process will be documented and the database master tables will be structured to prepare the assets (products, goods, articles, etc.) to facilitate their taking.
- Verify that items are in the warehouse
- Seal boxes with the number of standard articles in each one, with safety tapes
- Verify the same number of items per product
- Sectorize the areas to be work on inventory
- Delimit areas and articles that will not be inventoried
During the days of inventory, PKF will proceed with the inventory survey using the blind scanning methodology in the assigned sectors. Each team will have a mobile device, which will record the existence in the warehouse.
Recommendations to the procedures and policies to be implemented after the inventory is completed, will be delivered together with the final report.
PKF’s physical inventory service ensures the reliability and quality of stock control, with the following advantages:
- Planning, methodology and physical inventory realized by specialized personnel.
- Processes according to international quality standards.
- Information obtained independently and impartially.
- Reduction of the personnel workload.
- Latest technology in property identification and data capture.
- Availability of service 24 hours.
- Tailor-made service, with technology adapted to every need